Welcome to the Virtual Institute
The Institute for the Study of Conflict Transformation is pleased to offer an online resource to develop, deepen, and enhance your transformative work with fellow practitioners from around the world.
The ISCT’s Virtual Institute is a place to build and deepen connections amongst transformative practitioners and those interested in transformative processes – mediation, dialogue, coaching, and more – in a virtual environment. Using video conferencing, participants from around the world have access to high quality webinars, study groups, events, gatherings, and resources to support their growth in transformative practice.
The ISCT created the Virtual Institute to:
- Enhance accessibility to learning and practice development for practitioners around the world.
- Deepen and build connections amongst transformative practitioners and those interested in transformative processes.
- Support the growth of high quality transformative practice.
The VI was created for:
- Experienced transformative mediators, trainers, and practitioners.
- Those new to transformative practice.
- Those who are curious about the approach and want to learn more.
Coming up in June:
Honoring the Victim’s Voice 1 hour Webinar
The Domestic Violence and Mediation Safety Project is a unique approach to addressing the presence of domestic violence in mediation for civil cases. The project’s goal is to increase safety and supporting decision – making for victims of domestic violence. In this webinar, you will learn about the genesis of the project, understand the tightly ‘threaded’ collaboration with domestic violence services and why transformative mediation works. Hear from one of the project’s founders and Institute Fellow, Jody Miller, domestic violence victim advocate, Maritza Garcia and mediator, John Tolliver, as they discuss their experience. Moderated by Institute Fellow, Kristine Paranica.
Wednesday, June 21st at 11 am EST
Email email@example.com with any questions!