Welcome to the Virtual Institute
The Institute for the Study of Conflict Transformation is pleased to offer an online resource to develop, deepen, and enhance your transformative work with fellow practitioners from around the world.
The ISCT’s Virtual Institute is a place to build and deepen connections amongst transformative practitioners and those interested in transformative processes – mediation, dialogue, coaching, and more – in a virtual environment. Using video conferencing, participants from around the world have access to high quality webinars, study groups, events, gatherings, and resources to support their growth in transformative practice.
The ISCT created the Virtual Institute to:
- Enhance accessibility to learning and practice development for practitioners around the world.
- Deepen and build connections amongst transformative practitioners and those interested in transformative processes.
- Support the growth of high quality transformative practice.
The VI was created for:
- Experienced transformative mediators, trainers, and practitioners.
- Those new to transformative practice.
- Those who are curious about the approach and want to learn more.
Power Balancing- NOT
Why the Transformative Model teaches us not to “level the playing field”
January 30th, 1 pm EST- 3 pm EST
with certified mediator, TM trainer with 20 years experience, and current ISCT board member, Carol Bloom
For a complete description: http://www.transformativemediation.org/power-balancing-not/
Email email@example.com with any questions!