Welcome to the Virtual Institute
The Institute for the Study of Conflict Transformation is pleased to offer an online resource to develop, deepen, and enhance your transformative work with fellow practitioners from around the world.
The ISCT’s Virtual Institute is a place to build and deepen connections amongst transformative practitioners and those interested in transformative processes – mediation, dialogue, coaching, and more – in a virtual environment. Using video conferencing, participants from around the world have access to high quality webinars, study groups, events, gatherings, and resources to support their growth in transformative practice.
The ISCT created the Virtual Institute to:
- Enhance accessibility to learning and practice development for practitioners around the world.
- Deepen and build connections amongst transformative practitioners and those interested in transformative processes.
- Support the growth of high quality transformative practice.
The VI was created for:
- Experienced transformative mediators, trainers, and practitioners.
- Those new to transformative practice.
- Those who are curious about the approach and want to learn more.
Register today for our first offering: Deepening Mediation Skills
Deepening Mediation Skills
A series of interactive webinars for transformative mediators, both newly trained and experienced, who want to enhance their skills.
- Three 2-hour sessions (6 hours of training total)
- Interactive small groups with practice and coached feedback from experts in the field
- User-friendly video-conferencing technology (Zoom) that supports breakout groups and shared visual materials
- Focus on intervention skills of Reflection, Summary, Check-ins, and Intentional Silence
Participants will receive reading materials and self assessment tools.
The cost for the 3 part series is $125
Dates are March 21, April 25 and May 23 from 1 pm to 3 pm EST
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!